Are you suffering from acne? Every suggestion has been tried and tested, but you are still looking for the best. Then, rather than wasting time on expensive products and skincare routines, visit The Healing Center for effective acne treatment in Aurangabad and say goodbye to acne. Regardless of your skin type, we ensure that you are free of acne.
At the Healing Center, Dr. Snehal Jadhav, a skilled cosmetologist in Aurangabad, have years of expertise and experience in providing the latest and most effective skincare treatments. Our experts offer advanced and result-oriented acne and acne scar treatment at an affordable price.
Our state-of-the-art skin clinic in Aurangabad is outfitted with cutting-edge technology. It enables us to provide our clients with flawless and desired results, enhancing their appearance and boosting their confidence.
Please continue reading to learn more about acne, its types, treatment, and more.
First, let’s discuss,
What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the oil glands at the base of the hair follicles become clogged with dead skin and excess oil. Acne is common, and it forms as pimples or zits on the face, neck, and/or back. Acne manifests itself in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, and inflammatory pus-filled areas.
Who Can be Affected by Acne?
Acne is most common in teenagers. However, it can also affect adults. Acne would affect both men and women in their late twenties and early thirties, even if they had not been affected during their adolescence. It even affects children and infants. Though race is not a factor, heredity significantly impacts acne.
Let us now look at,
What Causes Acne?
Some of the most common causes of acne include:
- Excessive oily skin.
- Lifestyle modifications and diet.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Harmful cosmetics.
Now, let's look at the,
Different Types of Acne
- Whiteheads: These are firmer acne marks that have a white core.
- Blackheads: These are caused by small black or yellowish pimples.
- Papules: These are small pimples with a sore/tender feeling and a red appearance.
- Pustules: Bumps with a white head-like tip and a pus-filled center.
- Cysts: Large pus-filled sores resemble boils that almost always leave scars and are excruciatingly painful.
- Nodules: Painful and larger, lumpy patches form beneath the skin.
Let us now look,
Various Types of Acne Treatment
As one of the reputed acne treatment clinics in Aurangabad, our acne treatment is highly specialized, as we use advanced techniques.
To investigate the condition, our skin experts may suggest some blood tests. Our doctors may create a comprehensive acne treatment plan that includes cosmetic treatments based on the test results.
In addition, based on the severity and history of your condition, our skin specialist will recommend the best acne treatment in Aurangabad for you. They may include the following:
Systemic Acne Treatment
- Homeopathy treatment for Hormonal balance: Homeopathy works by enhancing the body's natural healing abilities.
- Vitamin A supplements: It has anti-inflammatory properties, reduces sebum production, fights acne bacteria, clears the epidermis, and aids in acne treatment.
Cosmetic Acne Treatment
- Chemical peeling: Chemical peels can improve the appearance of the skin. It aids in the healing of active acne and prevents blemishes and scarring.
- Acne Scar Removal with Microdermabrasion: Our skin specialist may use a special instrument to gently scrape the facial skin, preparing the way for a new, smoother layer of skin to replace the treated skin.
Microdermabrasion is the process of exfoliating the skin with tiny exfoliating crystals. It is facial rejuvenation and exfoliation treatment that works best on issues such as dark spots, dull skin, and age spots.
- Laser Photodynamic Therapy: This method uses laser light therapy to treat sun damage with a photosensitizing medication. A combination of treatments can put acne on hold for months and eliminate some scars without using oral medications. As a result, when lasers are used to treat acne, the results are quicker and more effective.
- Light Therapy: Laser therapy, also known as light therapy, is a non-invasive procedure. Light energy is used to heal and rejuvenate damaged skin. This therapy has several advantages, including the removal of acne, the enhancement of immunological response, the reduction of inflammation, and the increase of circulation.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: It precisely removes the skin layer by layer. New skin cells form during the healing process, giving the skin a tighter, younger appearance.
Now, let’s know,
How Much Does Acne Treatment Cost in Aurangabad?
Acne treatment should not be viewed as an expense but rather an investment in a permanently improved appearance. The acne treatment cost in Aurangabad depends on the severity of the acne and scarring present and the number of sittings required to achieve clear skin. You should choose only a reputable skin specialist and a good skin clinic in Aurangabad for safety and effectiveness.
The cost of acne treatment in Aurangabad also varies on the following factors:
- Clinic's reputation and location.
- Doctor's expertise and experience.
- Skin type.
- The area to be treated; for example, the facial area treatment is less expensive than the back or arms.
- Type of acne and acne scar treatment needed.
Why should you choose The Healing Center for Acne Treatment in Aurangabad?
- At The Healing Center, we offer a wide range of effective and advanced acne and acne scar treatment in Aurangabad.
- We are experts in identifying, diagnosing, and treating different types of acne and acne scars. Moreover, we have an excellent success rate and have successfully treated thousands of people.
- We use cutting-edge technologies to achieve exceptional results, and our patient's safety and satisfaction are always our priorities.
- Our experts make every effort to provide each patient with the best skin care possible.
- We appreciate our patients' time and money. As a result, we make every effort to provide you with the finest acne treatment in Aurangabad at the best price, ensuring that you get excellent results without wasting your time and efforts.